LASH LIFT IN FRESNO
CLIENT'S WHO'VE HAD A LASH LIFT IN FRESNO REVIEWS
Add curl and definition to your natural lashes with a lash lift from Luxury Lash Studio in Fresno. Lash lifts are used to create the appearance of long, thick eyelashes. The biggest benefit is that you won’t need to use mascara with your new, long lashes, or you can add mascara for an extra dramatic look!
Does a Lash Lift Damage Your Lashes? Nope!
This chemical process will add curl without damaging your lashes. We use a lifting formula specifically made to hold your lashes into place without causing any damage so you can feel comfortable knowing your lashes will stay as healthy as possible!
Should you get a lash lift in Fresno?
Do you find the volume and upkeep of eyelash extensions to be too much, but you still want to add some definition to your eyelashes? A lash lift may be the answer for you!
A lash lift creates a more natural, wide-eyed look for those who want the “I woke up like this” look!
What to expect with your lash lift in Fresno
A chemical treatment will be added to the lashes and a silicon rod will hold your lashes into place while the treatment sets. The treatment will cause the lashes to set into a curled shape, so you’ll get a perfect wide-eyed look!
A Lash Lift at Luxury Lash Studio costs $90 and takes around 45 minutes to complete.
Lash Lift in Fresno Aftercare
We know you want your lash lift to last as long as possible, so follow these aftercare instructions:
- Avoid contact with water, sweat, or steam for 24 hours
- Take extra care to not wet your eyelashes when washing your face or showering.
- Avoid tanning beds for 48 hours after your appointment.
- Avoid using oil-based products and waterproof mascara around your eyes for the duration of your lash lift.
- Avoid using eyelash curlers (you won’t need them anyway because your lashes will always be perfectly curled).
- Avoid touching your lashes excessively because it could break down the keratin formula faster.
- Use a lash serum recommended by your lash specialist to keep your lashes hydrated and healthy.
3 days after your lash lift in Fresno, you can go back to life as usual; swimming, exercise, full face wash, etc.
With the proper aftercare, your keratin lash lift can last from 8-12 weeks with minimal upkeep! If you have any questions about the aftercare process or need recommendations for a good keratin-based mascara or lash serum, contact us here!